Gpa and Gma Anderton recently went on a humanitarian (dental) trip to China! They have been to several countries in South America to dental work, but I think this is definitely the furthest they've been! They are always so thoughtful and bring back a little something for everyone from their adventure....children and grandchildren included. That means 14 adults and I think around 25 kids?? I don't know how she keeps it all together!
Jet got these sweet jammies....he and grandpa make such handsome Chinamen!
This picture is a fail....other than you can kinda see the cute chinese slippers Emri received. She also got some sparkly hair clips. Emri was SO SO excited to hear about their adventure, she's been watching Mulan a lot lately and was hoping Grandma and Grandpa got to meet "crazy Mooshoo." She was thrilled when they showed her some pictures of a dragon statue...it was Mooshoo indeed :)
I sure hope one day Brett and I can travel and use our skills to help others the way his parents have. They have definitely set a wonderful example of service to us and have helped so many people! Brett would LOVE to go back to Tonga one day (where he served his LDS mission) and do dental work there.
....but with as many beautiful beaches as there are,
I might be tempted to call in sick!


2 comments:
That is so cool! What thoughtful people the Anderton's are! I am sure you and Brett will carry on the service when you have 25 grand children! How cool will that day be?
oh I had no idea they went to China! That's awesome and even more awesome that you got some sweet souvenirs. Jet looks so cute in his pj's, I could just die!
P.S. Thanks again for coming up the other day. Hazel and I loved seeing you guys!
Post a Comment